Tuesday, February 21

Wet n Wild - Grays Anatomy and Essie - A Cut Above







This color is a really nice duo chrome that goes between a lavender and a sea green.  I saw it at the store and just had to have it.  The color is pretty sheer though and I had to apply 4 to 5 coats to get it as opaque as this.  Underneath the sheer loveliness of lavender and green is a grayish base.  The formula wasn't bad though I absolutely hated the brush.  I think it's because the brush was really fat and the bristles didn't have a taper to them to give me the feel of control.  
Later on I decided to layer my new favorite glitter over the top of it for some awesome sparkle.  A Cut Above is a gorgeous pale pink (like a salmon) hexagon glitter in various sizes.  This was only one coat over Grays.  The formula was a little bit on the thick side but I didn't have any trouble and didn't even have to do extra work to spread all the glitter out randomly on my nail.  I know with some glitters you have to carefully place the larger pieces so they show up but look random on your nail. 



No comments:

Post a Comment