Monday, May 28

China Glaze Blue Iguana and China Glaze Techno








 I finally am able to really paint my nails again though I can't get too technical since my hand is still not very cooperative.  I bought Blue Iguana the last time I went to my local Sally's and just knew I had to have it.  It's a really pretty, sparkly blue with tons of shimmer...it really isn't a foil but it's not a cream with shimmer.  It's like someone just took all the shimmer and made an entire polish out of it.  Application was a breeze though if you're not careful it can come off the brush pretty quickly.  I also noticed that at extreme angles there is a tiny flash of purple on the sides of my nails.  GORGEOUS!


 


I couldn't just be done with just a fun color for summer so I added Techno to the tips.  Techno was rereleased with China Glaze's Electropop collection for Spring 2012.  I love that this glitter has both small and large holographic pieces in a clear base.  The only issue I had is that I had to actually place the bigger pieces with the brush or I wouldn't get any on my nail. 





 I also took some macro shots of the polish so you could see the awesomeness in the bottles.  Techno is on the left and Blue Iguana is on the right.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment